BOSTON/Dewey Square - The Tuesday 10/11/11 #OccupyBoston General Assembly opened with a representative sampling of experiences from the scene early yesterday morning, when Boston Police arrested over 100 protesters in response to the expansion of their Dewey Square encampment to an adjacent small park on the Rose Kennedy Greenway. Feelings of disenfranchisement as well as hope were expressed as General Assembly participants shared their stories.
submitted by superuser
AUDIO: Tuesday #OccupyBoston General Assembly Discusses Mass Arrest Experiences
Please check out these other articles of interest ...
- Transcript of Boston Police Department Press Conference on Destruction of #OccupyBoston Encampment on 12_10_11 at 6 a.m.
- #OccupyBoston Encampment Destroyed in Pre-Dawn Raid by the City of Boston; Occupiers Defiant
- #OccupyBoston Eviction Watch Turns to All-Night Dance Party as City Fails to Clear Dewey Square Camp
- Boston Police Bar Delivery of Winter Tents to #OccupyBoston Encampment
- AUDIO: #OccupyBoston Encampment Features Calls For War's End And Progressive Solidarity